The Tricolore Sports Marathon is organizing the 22st Marathon of Reggio Emilia – City of Tricolore. The departure is scheduled for Sunday December 10th 2017 at 9.00 AM in Corso Garibaldi, Reggio Emilia.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All athletes must be at least 20 years old at the date of December 10th, 2017.
- ATHLETES LIVING IN ITALY:
- FIDAL affiliates with valid 2017 membership card.
- Fill in the registration form indicating the FIDAL card number (including any initial “0”) regularly renewed for the year 2017.
- Membership with a PROMOTION SPORTAGENCY having an agreement with FIDAL (AICS, ACSI, ASI, CNS Libertas, CSAIN, CSEIN, CSI, ENDAS, MSP Italy, UISP, U.S. ACLI, PGS):
- Fill out the registration form indicating the Agency and membership number
- Send a front – back copy of the card valid at December 10th, 2017.
- Send medical certificate of suitability for sports activities valid at December 10th, 2017. The indication of suitability for “track and field” or “athletics” MUST BE INDICATED IN THE CERTIFICATE.
- Athletes who are not affiliated with FIDAL or associated agencies:
- Fill out the registration form indicating “Daily Membership”
- Fully complete the form for Daily membership, including the signature.
- Send medical certificate of suitability for sports activities valid as of December 10th, 2017. The indication of suitability for “track and field” or “athletics” MUST BE INDICATED IN THE CERTIFICATE.
- Add to the payment of the registration fee the daily membership fee of 7 €
- ATHLETES LIVING ABROAD:
- Athletes enrolled with Foreign Athletics Federation affiliated to the IAAF in 2017:
- Fill out the registration form indicating the card number.
- Send a front-back copy of the card valid as of December 10th, 2017.
- Athletes WHO ARE NOT enrolled with Foreign Athletics Federation affiliated to the IAAF in 2017:
- Fill out the registration form indicating “no membership”.
- Send, completed in its entirety, signed and stamped by the doctor, the health form provided by the organization.
- € 25 before 02/28/2017
- € 33 before 08/31/2017
- € 38 before 10/31/2017
- € 43 before 11/27/2017
- € 50 before 12/04/2017
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- By credit card or delayed bank transfer- see the website it
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Enter now: fill out the registration form and make the Send all other documents needed (see “participation requirements”) by email to email@example.com by fax: (0039) 041.5086459
VALIDATION AND CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION:
A confirmation of the registration will be sent by e-mail. The status of the registration can be checked online at the website www.tds-live.com or clicking on the related link in the section ISCRIZIONI on the website www.maratonadireggioemilia.it.
On the website it will be possible to check the status of the registration, and to download and print the form required to obtain the Bib number at the Marathon Expo.
REGISTRATION POSTPONEMENT AND TRANSFER
The registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances. In case of justified and documented impossibility to participate to the Marathon, we give the chance to choose between these two alternative possibilities:
- to transfer the registration to another athlete upon the payment of an additional € 8 fee, not later than November 26th, 2017. All personal information, together with the details on the Membership and/or details of medical certificate of the beneficiary athlete must be provided. The request of the transfer of registration and the receipt of the payment of the additional fee (which should contain the name of the beneficiary athletein the description field) must be submitted not later than November 26th, 2017 by fax to +39 041.5086459or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to postpone the registration validity to the following year (2017) upon payment of an additional € 8 fee. The request to postpone the registration validity, together with the receipt of the payment of the additional fee (which should contain the name of the athletein the description field) must be submitted not later than November 26th, 2017 by fax to +39 041.5086459o via e-mail to email@example.com.
We provide a discount to all groups that will submit multiple registrations (at the same time) for a MINIMUM of 11 athletes. One athlete will be registered for free for every ten (10) athletes regularly registered in the same application request.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE
- Runner Bib number
- Timing by TDS Timing – Timing Data Service
- Health insurance as required by the athlete’s affiliation
- Medical aid on the track
- Hot and cold sponges every 7.5 km
- Food/drink refreshment stations every 5 km
- Possibility of personal refreshment (to be delivered to personnel in charge of this at the Marathon Center/Expo at least 40 minutes before departure)
- Service assistance and bus service for withdrawn athletes to 10 km, 21 km, 30 km, 35 km
- Pacer 3:00h to 3:30h – 4:00h to 4:30h
- Official Magazine
- Goody bag
- Official marathon jersey
- Personal bag deposit
- Dressing rooms 50 meters from the departure
- Showers at 50 meters from the departure
- Shuttle service to and from parking
- Ranking list on line
- Certificate of participation – it can be downloaded at the website tds-live.com
- Medal at the finish line to all athletes who complete the marathon
ATHLETES RUNNER Bib NUMBER
The Bib number will be assigned after submission of the registration documents and proof of the payment. Numbering will be assigned at the discretion of the organization. On the basis of the declaration of each athlete in terms of his/her own best performance the organization will assign the participants with numbers corresponding to seeding sign on the starting line. The declared performance must have been attained during the previous 2 years, and must include the date and place. The organization reserves the right to verify the data sent. The number assigned might depend (for late registered athletes) on the availability of remaining numbers.
Errors in providing the declaration of performance will not entitle to any change in the race number.
Each number will correspond to a specific seeding sign, corresponding in turn to your expected pace for the race.
PICK UP OF RACE NUMBERS
The numbers can be obtained at the Marathon Center/Expo on:
- Saturday, December 9th from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10th from 7 a.m. to 8.30 m.
THE ATHLETES MUST SHOW THE LETTER OF CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION (which you will receive by e-mail starting from December, also downloadable from the site www.tds-live.com) for obtaining their number.
The number is strictly personal and not transferable. The entrance into the grids and to the entire marathon path is restricted to athletes possessing an appropriate number.
ANYONE NOT ENTITLED FOR RESTRICTED AREAS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED AND THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROCEED LEGALLY AGAINST HIM/HER. We therefore invite anyone interested to join the race to proceed with the regular registration.
A coupon for the marathon jersey is provided together with the runner number. The jersey can be picked up at the Marathon Expo.
The goody bag can be picked up at the end of the race after returning the chip on the Bib number.
STORAGE BAGS AND BAGS CHECK
A central area of the Marathon Expo will be used for storing runners’ bags. The sticker provided with the Bib number must be placed on the bag. The access to this area will be restricted to athletes provided with a Bib number.
It is advisable not to leave valuables or important personal items in the bag. We assure the highest level of security, but the organization is not responsible for loss/stolen items.
Run start is scheduled for 9.00 a.m. Sunday December 10th, 2017. Access to the departure areas in correspondence of the seeding signs will be allowed up to 8.50 a.m. Latecomers will line up at the end of the departure area.
The time limit is 6h00′.
The award ceremony will be on-site, at the arrival area. The first 10 men and 10 women will be given awards. The first 3 italian male and first 3 italian female athletes will be also given awards. All men ranked under 3 hours and all women under 3 and a half hours (official timing) will receive a special award.
The first three athletes within each category will be mailed a special award.
The members of the judging committee reserves the right to disqualify, even at the end of the race, all those who have behaved in a manner deemed improper and against fair play.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
The race will take place whatever the weather will be . If for any reason the race is to be canceled, the athletes will be allowed to pick up the race pack (will not be mailed to them). The athletes will not be entitled to any reimbursement of the fee, but will receive a discount of 20euro for the race of the following year.
RIGHT OF PICTURE
By subscribing to 21st Reggio Emilia Marathon – City of the Tricolore, the athlete authorizes the organization, together with sponsors and media partners, the use of still or moving images that may show him while participating in the 21th Reggio Emilia Marathon or related events, on all types of media, including advertising materials and / or promotional purposes without territorial or time limits.
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY
The athlete, through its registration at the Reggio Emilia Marathon – City of Tricolore, hereby accept the provisions of the rules published on the website www.maratonadireggioemilia.it . For everything not covered by regulations, please refer to the General Rules of the road races – Fidal.
The runner also declares under his own responsibility, not only to have declared the truth (art. 2 Act as amended from 04/01/1968 n.15 ‘art. 3 paragraph 10 l aw 15/05/1997 n.127) , but to exempt the organizers from any liability, whether civil or criminal, for damages to persons and / or property caused by him or his products.
The athlete claims to voluntarily participate to the Marathon of Reggio Emilia – City of the Tricolore and assumes all risks arising from his/her participation.
The personal data provided to the organization through the registration will be used, under D.lg 196/03, to form the list of participants, the ranking for the services stated in the Regulation and to send promotional materials and / or information from the organization and its partners. It is always possible to delete or rectify the data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tricolore Sports Marathon reserves the right at any time, to change aspects of this regulation in order to improve the organization of the race. Any changes to services will be provided on the website www.maratonadireggioemilia.it .